27SiMn Thick Wall Cold Drawn Seamless Tube
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Thick Wall Seamless Steel Pipe introduction:
The biggest difference between thick wall steel pipe and thin-walled steel tube is the thickness of steel pipe wall, generally speaking, thin-walled steel pipes used all cold drawn Technology
Thick wall steel pipe generally use hot rolling technology, if unit of measure is used to distinguish, so, it is generally believed that the wall thickness/diameter is equal to 0.05 is watershed, the thick wall pipe and thin wall steel tube wall thickness is thin wall steel tube/pipe diameter less than 0.05, is greater than thick wall steel pipe, on purpose, thin-walled steel tube used in pipeline.And thick wall steel pipe used in billet of hollow parts.Under pressure, and important use in the pipeline.
Cold drawn steel tube application:
Thick wall steel pipe is mainly used in the water engineering, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, power industry, agricultural irrigation, urban construction. Liquid transportation: water supply and drainage. Gas transportation: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. Structure: pile pipe and bridge; Wharf, road, construction structure use pipe, etc.
Tensile strength of thick Wall Seamless Steel Pipe:
1) the pipe fitting of the rating or the specified pressure of a temperature rating is indicated by the nominal pressure, and a temperature rating of the standard shall be used as the benchmark for its use, such as GB/T 17185;
2) only the pipe fittings with the nominal thickness of the attached straight pipe shall be specified in the standard, and the applicable pressure of the temperature ratings shall be determined according to the standard pipe level specified in the standard, such as GB14383~ GB14626.
3) only the dimensions of pipe fittings, such as GB12459 and GB 13401, shall be specified in the standard, and the pressure strength shall be determined through the verification test.
4) other methods, such as pressure design or analytical analysis, shall be used to determine the use of the benchmark. In addition, the determination of the strength level of the pipe should not be lower than the pressure of the whole piping system under the most severe conditions in operation.
All our technology innovation only for one aim--the best quality, even that means a higher cost and lower production rate.
1. Checking raw material before producing.
2. Checking one by one before the assebling
3. Checking one by one during the production
4. Have the random inspection before the delivery.